- – PLACE OF WORK: FUNDACIÓN JUANA DE VEGA. Oleiros, A Coruña
- – TASK TO BE DEVELOP
To join the Fundación Juana de Vega Innovation Department with the role of European Project Manager. He/She will be in charge of FJDV tasks as Management, Dissemination and Communication partner in European collaborative research and innovation projects, such as Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, Interreg SUDOE or POCTEP, Erasmus+, etc). He/she will be also in charge of administrative and financial management of the projects under his/her responsibility.
This position implies working under the deadlines set by the project leader, the European Commission and/or other stakeholders involved.
The Foundation Juana de Vega is a private institution created in 1872, by testamentary means, by Mrs Juana de Vega, Countess Espoz y Mina, an enlightened woman, liberal and committed to those most disadvantaged.
The Foundation aims to develop the rural environment of Galicia through various initiatives related to the agri -food sector, training and research in this field and in topics related to landscape and territory.
- To give support to the Head of the department in order to define the project strategy (project scope, objectives, deadlines, etc.).
- To plan activities, according to schedule and available resources.
- To establish and coordinate the project team.
- To develop the project plan activities: multi-actor approach methodologies, activities to foster the stakeholder’s engagement, surveys launch, social media management, communication campaigns, dissemination plans, workshops organization, etc.
- To manage the project progress reports, according to the schedule established by the European Commission, being in charge of preparing timesheets, financial and technical reports.
- Follow-up the project plan in terms of activity, cost and timings.
- Risk Management and anticipation of bottlenecks. Analyzing alternatives and proposing solutions, in coordination with the Head of the department and the work team.
- University Degree. PhD and/or MBA will be appreciated.
- Degree in agricultural engineer, veterinary or similar will be appreciated
- 2 years-experience in management of European projects (FP7, H2020, INTERREG, LIFE…).
- Ability to speak, write and read fluently in English (minimum C1).
- Availability to travel.
- Celga 4 or equivalent
- – OTHER SKILLS
- Knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Capability and experience in team working.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate and work with both business people and academics.
- To be result-oriented and focused on project delivery and its quality.
Applicants must sent a curriculum vitae to: email@example.com with the subject: “EPM-072021”
Deadline for curriculum vitae admission: 09/07/2021